Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lisa's First



I'm doing this instead of writing my paper for Expos.
On that note, I'm a sophomore at Kansas State university majoring in Theatre Performance and Minoring in Voice.
I'm hoping to someday work in theatre performing or directing, but recently i've been really interested in independent filmmaking.

My hobbies include the KSU Tap Dance Ensemble, being a barista at caribou coffee, and doing things at my sorority, Sigma Kappa. I'm hoping to this semester get elected to an executive office a serve for the full year, but who knows how my schedule will play out.

I'm not as interesting as katie, so I don't have anything to say...she should have gone last!
I had the best summer of my life this past one (2009) because I got to spend the first half working in my first professional theatre, and then I came home to my mom and sister with my two favorite coyne cousins, Mary and Joe. We had a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment